Lamia Culta "Woman Scarred" CD
Codices Infernales "Morsus Diaboli" by V.Scavr
Demogorgon - Alphabetum Stygium
Azzier Lostname Spineola Snake «Чёрные Стихи»
Signifer "Fleshes of My Livid Everything"
- 2008 Vorkuta CDR [Promo Edition of 30 copies]
- 2009 Vokuta CD [2nd Edition of 30 copies]
- 2009 Vorkuta CD [3rd Edition of 300 copies]
- 2012 Vorkuta LP scheduled
- 2012 Vorkuta CD 4rd Edition scheduled
Side projects: The No-Tone Project, Descent Into The Void
Nicolas is a Young Stainway Artist. From early age studied music in Académie de Musique Rainier III de Monte-Carlo in M. Lusignan class for Harmony and piano reduction, the Music history class of M. Goldobine. Enrolled for higher education and graduated extensive number of music classes starting from Musicology at the Sorbonne University, Music History in Ecole Normale, Analysis and Composition (M.Delplace class), Middle Age and Renaissance Counterpoint (M.Trachier class), and Superior Music History (M.Schneider class) in Paris Conservatory. He composed high number of ambient tracks, and at 26 he brilliantly succeeded in the entrance exam of Electroacoustic composition class of the Paris Conservatory.
As a pianist he premiered piano works of more than 30 composers, and received dedicated pieces from various composers. He is the very first to have performed the complete music of Erik Satie in only one marathon recital. Nicolas collaborated with many artists such as Marc Alain Dahan, Tara Cobolet, Kenji Siratori, Sire Cedric, Michel Ange Moreno, Felix Broens, Lyzane Potvin, Olivier Forest, Andréa Clanetti Santarossa, Shantidas Riedcker, Benjamin Spark on happening and exhibitions. Took masterclasses with M. Bayle, M. Zanesi and M. Renouard-Larivière, and played recitals in Praha, Speyer, Tokyo, Palm-Beach, Poitier, Monte-Carlo, Paris, Lille and Marseille.
His electronic compositions are mixtures of high tensions, dissonances, and eerie ethereal moments. Using complex structures and a dense counterpoint, his creations never fade with multiple auditions.
Bio-technological phenomenon of aural transmissions, invoking grotesque discontinuity in the order of things. Reflections of terrifying desolation and metaphysical paradigm in significance of non-verbal ritualistik horror/drone doom akt.
- 1999 Drone Sphere
- 2001 Sunya
- 2003 Funeral Mantra
- 2004 Overdrone
- 2005 Meditation I
- 2005 Meditation II
- 2006 Decrepitude I
- 2006 Decrepitude II
- 2007 Ex Nihilo Nihil, Ad Nihilum Nihil Posse Reverti
- 2007 Synthetic Hybridization
- 2007 D.R.O.N.E.R.E.X.I.A.
- 2009 Mankind In Amnesia II
- 2009 Moribund Butterfly Kinetic
- 2009 Those Who Dwell Beyond|
- 2009 Seismik Electrik Magick
- 2009 Aurum Nostrum Non Est Aurum Vulgi
- 2009 Lost Gardens of Helligan
- 2010 LDRTFS | Carlos Villena
- 2010 LDRTFS | Mathrem
- 2010 In Girum Imus Nocte Et Consumimur Igni
- 2010 Yatra Sarvasva
- 2010 Alone With God
- 2011 Like Drone Razors Through Flesh Sphere
- 2011 At The Treshold Of Knowledge
- 2011 The Demos 1999-2004
|AEP is the earliest project of Meldhkwis, delivering very personal expression of Black Art. Other known projects are Dapnom and Etmenns Derokwis.|
- 2009 Those Who Dwell Beyond|
- 2010 Black Empty Void I myspace
|Daina Dieva is a dark ambient musician and visual artist from Lithuania. Using the sonority and the imaginary of Lithuanian folklore tradition, she creates malicious chants that wander the universe of deviant tales. The melody varies from minimal sounds to dark polyphony and chaos.|
Ignis Divine [Divine Fire] is sonic art project successfully exploring industrial ambient fields. Formed by Chris K at Volos, Greece in May of 2009 Ignis Divine deliver themes and concepts based on desolation, loneliness, darkness, distress, suicide and mental pain. Dark ambient soundworlds, industrial strokes on occasion combined with samples of Gregorian ritual chants and non-traditional uses of musical instruments qualify the music of Ignis Divine.
- 2006 Demo 2006
- 2006 Nonexistence: Indent 11.One Eight Five Thee
- 2006 Trapped in Forever
- 2007 Innocent Death
- 2007 Act I: Flowing Tunes From The Funeral River
- 2008 Act II: Nulio Teritorija
- 2008 InterVoid.Volume#01|
- 2009 InterVortex.Volume#02
- 2009 D'Monique Velsmord [1st Edition CDR]
- 2010 YIIIX
- 2010 D'Monique Velsmord [2nd Edition CD]
- 2011 XIIIY
Active side projects: Loneliness of the Universe Eternal, Ūžesių Potencialai Skaldo Visumoje.